Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Its is posible Nissan Cube and Versa share the same drive train.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Try this most mass prodused cars have a sub frame that the engine, train, and suspension are attached. See if the two cars have the same sub frame. I know my Subaru shares the same sub frame with all the Subaru models. I bet Nissan is no different. Saves lots of money and production time using same parts for different cars. I to would like to fit a 6 speed into my SL witch is not an option. I have investigated and the studs for mountion the clutch pedal and the plug though the fire wall are all there. But I think I will wait until I am out of warranty first. But I do miss banging gears, don't like some computer making my sift points.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yeah, I would like to have a loaded SL too, but I'll probably end up withan S Model 6 speed. I hope to compare the two soon and would like to purchase this summer sometime.

·
Registered
671 Posts
All it takes is less clearance between the radiator and engine or some other related layout difference and the header may not fit. As Christine said, I'd definitely make sure I can return (never installed, of course), before purchasing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts