Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the Cube will be reviewed on Saturday the 23rd. You might want to double check locally. Motorweek usually comes on at 0800 Saturday mornings on PBS where I live. Just some FYI............

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Watched MotorWeek on PBS this morning, 0800 EST. They said the Cube will be on next week's show, so I also checked their website to confirm. It should be a go for the 23rd. They have a nasty habit of preempting the show in this area for other garbage and giving no warning, so I hope I'm able to see it. 8)

MotorWeek #2838

Episode Title: 2838/Nissan Cube
PBS broadcast window begins May 22, 2009

Quick Listing:
Energy Smart Road Test: 2010 Nissan Cube
Energy Smart Road Test: 2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Sportwagon
Goss' Garage: On A Rim And A Spare
Two Wheelin': Triumph Street Triple R
Car Keys First Impressions: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those of you interested in the maximum amount of info................................let's hope for the favorable................just a reminder to tune if you have the time......................0800 EST on PBS

·
Registered
277 Posts
saw it...they tested a blue CVT. pretty normal MW review, they said the interior materials was a little low rent (which contradicts what C&D said) and they also hope that the MPG is better than the 28/30 that the EPA classifies it.

good city/traffic car, wind noise and cross winds are a factor on the hwy

they said the cargo space seats up was pretty small compared to other boxes, but it redeemed itself when the rear seats are folded

1 - 5 of 5 Posts