Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have owned and modified an 06 Scion XB showed it for the last 2 years and have now moved on to a 2010 Cube in Caribean Blue and I luv it. I have many plans for my new cube just don't know where to start. I do intend to keep my license plate though and yep it is MOMZBOX.

I luv'd my box and the community of scion owners and I can only hope that the cube community can build like the Scion community.

·
193 Posts
It looks like you might be the 2nd Caribean Blue Cube here! :)

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the Cube for a long time! :D

·
Registered
690 Posts
nice ride! i think you got the fasted color. blue is worth at least another 5hp! lol! welcome to the craziness! post up some of your xB pics in your gallery!

What's up next after the kicks?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XB pics are up. I have Sportmax 961S 18" right now. We put in a rear dvd unit with 7" headrest monitors, 10" Kole Subwoofer, and amp. I also put on the window visors. Now the major mods begin. I am going to redo the headliner and replace the dome light

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New pics up in my gallery. Tinted the windows, added headrest monitors and rear dvd unit. I also put a couple of new pics of my other car in ;)

·
2,084 Posts
momzbox said:
and have now moved on to a 2010 Cube in Caribean Blue and I luv it.
2010 Cube ??

Are you sure? I thought ours should be labeled 2010 due to introduction in May 09 but not such luck.

I have seen other debate on this topic as well. I know the original post was 22 June.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts