Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i finally got pics of the Cube. Here is what I have done so far

* Tinted Windows
* Tinted Tailights, 3rd brake lights and side lights
* Enkei Rims
* Garmin GPS
* Pioneer DVD player
* Side Window Deflectors

I just got my lowering springs yesterday and i am getting them installed tomorrow.
I have hid kit on the way 8000K
I am also getting interior neon lights done this week

Plans for the future:
* Stillen Exhaust
* Tokico HP series Shocks
* T-Rex Grill
* Fog Lights

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
meisrandy said:
thanks they look pretty good
Thanks, I personally think the smaller rims look better on the cube. Plus when I got the cube it only had 140 miles on it, so i decided to keep the tires on because they are brand new.

·
Registered
657 Posts
yeah me too im going with 15s also i want to also keep my stock tires thats why i asked you how wide it is because im getting 15x7 i want really stretch tires but they dont make something like 165/60/15 or even 175/60/15 i cant find them anywhere. i still want to keep it 60 so i will have the same overall wheel size.

·
Registered
170 Posts
lovin' the tinted tail lights and other signal lights. what billet grille u goin with? polished or black?

·
Registered
170 Posts
molejao43 said:
Q!Cube said:
lovin' the tinted tail lights and other signal lights. what billet grille u goin with? polished or black?
I think i am going with the black. They look real good.
sounds good...i am thinkin of doing the same though I am also contemplating colormatching the factory grille (pearl white) or also doing the factory grille in black.

But I don't want to do it all and waste all kinds of money on nothin

·
Registered
671 Posts
meisrandy said:
yeah me too im going with 15s also i want to also keep my stock tires thats why i asked you how wide it is because im getting 15x7 i want really stretch tires but they dont make something like 165/60/15 or even 175/60/15 i cant find them anywhere. i still want to keep it 60 so i will have the same overall wheel size.
FYI -- keeping to a 60% profile doesn't maintain the same combined rim/tire wheel height, it maintains the same ratio of sidewall height to tread width. As you increase the width of the tire, you need to decrease the percentage in order to maintain OE wheel height.

Use this tire size calculator to calculate the correct profile % for your desired tire width. It'll also tell you what the resulting speedometer error will be -- preferably not more than a couple % if you choose the right profile.

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Example -- if stock is 195/60-15, then for a 175, you'd need 175/65-15, resulting in a 1.1% speedo error. For 165, you'd need 165/70-15, resulting in a .5% error.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Is that silver key (Last pic) for cube? I don't think my dealer ever offered me valet key for my Cube.

Where'd you get your wheels and how much did it run you?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BentoBox said:
Is that silver key (Last pic) for cube? I don't think my dealer ever offered me valet key for my Cube.

Where'd you get your wheels and how much did it run you?
No, that key is my wifes car. I got the wheels at a local place called cruisin gold. They have a website cruisin-gold.com

They were about $75 bucks per wheel. So about $300

1 - 15 of 15 Posts