Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I created a video and posted it on youtube of my cube and how it sounds without the muffler. I removed the muffler and created a Y-pipe and added two tips to the end as you can see. Here is the link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5__lPB74YA

Here are some more pictures on the exterior and interior of the Cube

I added some interior blue neons in the front and i also added blue neon in the trunk. I installed a 8000K hid kit and lowered the cube with megan racing springs and the ride is great. I do not feel any difference when driving the car.

Next thing on the list for me will be fog lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1HoTCuBe said:
oh ok..im north of tampa in pasco county..
Very cool. We need to get all the cubes in central florida and have a meet in Orlando somewhere.

I think that would be cool.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hobaud said:
Nicely done. The more I see the aero kit the more I like it. Will save up for it to be my next mod.
yes it is a great body kit and it makes the cube really stand out and look good.

·
Registered
839 Posts
molejao43 said:
I am in Rockledge, FL. Its about 10 minutes north of melbourne
Ah yes, Rockledge. We used to live in Mims (Titusville), our son lives in Port St. John. We were just down there during Christmas. Planning to move back down in a couple years. - Dan

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Square1 said:
molejao43 said:
Ah yes, Rockledge. We used to live in Mims (Titusville), our son lives in Port St. John. We were just down there during Christmas. Planning to move back down in a couple years. - Dan
I used to live in Titusville by US1. But I like Rockledge much better. I have lots of friends that live in Port St. John.

·
Registered
839 Posts
molejao43 said:
I used to live in Titusville by US1. But I like Rockledge much better. I have lots of friends that live in Port St. John.
We really miss it down there. Back then we has a Focus and were very active with g2g's. But here in TN no one seems to care about such activities....kinda boreing. - Dan

·
Registered
464 Posts
I was wondering what brand of HID lights you went with, there seems to be so many choices out there, thanks Tropical Cube...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thanks I was thinking getting the same ones..... so did yiu have t remove the headlight assembly to get to the bulb? hope you don't mind y questions...thanks..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TropicalCube said:
Thanks I was thinking getting the same ones..... so did yiu have t remove the headlight assembly to get to the bulb? hope you don't mind y questions...thanks..
No you dont have to remove the headlights. Just unplug the power source to the headlights, slide the metal clip holding the bulb and remove the bulb. After that everything is plug and play. Very simple. Let me know if you have more questions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
molejao43 said:
I'm in Wantirna, VIC. It's about 20 east of melbourne ;D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Starbuck said:
Nice sound..............so now you're just running the front muffler and dual tips? 8)
yep, i removed the rear muffler and added dual tips. It gave me the sound that i wanted without having to buy an exhaust system or another muffler

·
Registered
394 Posts
Do you know wether or not you'll be able to pass emissions testing (if you have it in your state) and wether or not it will have any bearing on your warranty? Seems to me the dual muffler setup is just for quieting things. :yes:

They sound so much better with a little rumble.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts