Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pearl white Z12 Cube S. It has stock flat black "steelies" with plastic covers one them for now.

I want to get this thing just right. I'm inspired by rally racing and also Initial-D.

The Cube doesn't fit any of that, but any simple mods I can do to add my own stamp to this wickedly designed car would be excellent.

I want to see or hear about any mods big or small that make your cubes special to you! I want to get the conversation going again on this plat form so cut loose!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nengun is so dope - I wish all cube owners knew about it. I definitely considered an Impul kit, but that's seriously so expensive!! I was gonna paint my "steelies" gloss white to kind of match/clash with my pearl paint.. Blast muffler sounds neat, I wonder what can be done that's small and effective to design and performance. I'm all about doing the most with the least!

Do you have any mods, KrōmDome?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nengun is so dope - I wish all cube owners knew about it. I definitely considered an Impul kit, but that's seriously so expensive!! I was gonna paint my "steelies" gloss white to kind of match/clash with my pearl paint.. Blast muffler sounds neat, I wonder what can be done that's small and effective to design and performance. I'm all about doing the most with the least!

Do you have any mods, KrōmDome?
If you count my roof racks as mod yes, other than that not yet. I was looking at the Impul kit too but I think I like my stock krōm kit more. If you are looking for a performance boost, a cold air intake would help a little. I'm not sure which brand option is the best, but I have been looking at Takeda because my buddy put one in his Maxima and it's working nice. Painting the steelies sounds like a cool idea, but I would recommend powder coating them. It's pricier but it will last longer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roof rack counts! They also look so dope! I looked at that Takeda too, I wondered if I could cheap out and make my own as long as I got the right tube for my Mass Airflow sensor mount. I'd make a shield out of some scrap aluminum probably.

Yeah a Krom stock is already ahead of the game! Wishing I had stock foglights. I want to get some yellow ones!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts