Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

241 - 247 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
yo poeple! i have had mine for a year now, and i get 29-30 to and from work. mostly highway and a little town. i did a 16 state 5000 mile road trip and it was about 27 avg. but that was haulin ass all day. never under 85. i love dice'in it up with a bemmer now and then lol. you must rember that your drivin a box that has a windshield flater that a jeep, so if you drive mostly town and dont smoke every other car thats givin you the box car stare you can get 32-34. but what fun is that :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
After about 8,800 miles, it's averaged 30.73 mpg.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know who that publish was instructed to KC but I will response for myself. I used 20 ladies of petrol give or take a 10th or two on my 625 kilometer vacation. I did not buy my dice because of the revealed usage and don't health care much either way, I completely anticipate to listen to a lot of different reviews of usage.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'll just leave this here:

Suffice it to say after 21,000 miles, we don't see what all the fuss is about re: Cubes not being fuel-efficient.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi, just completed a 3000 mi. trip to calif and back to home - alamogordo, n.m. cube is 2010 s
model. total miles are 25000. just one in cube with luggage for two weeks. speed was 70 mph on freeways and 5 over on state roads. had headwinds going west - normal and tailwinds going
east. average mpg on whole trip was 31.3. calulate with trip A, fillup and use caluator for mileage. i'm happy, btw cube was a ball to drive and i sure like that bluetooth while driving.
drove between 600-800 miles per day. great trip. left my 07 honda odyssey at home also a great auto.

241 - 247 of 247 Posts