Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

Mileage

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  coupe1942 
#1 ·
I'm interested to see what everyone has for miles on their cube, drop yours, and optionally what replacements you've done. :)

#3 ·
New to me '09 Cube. About 87,000 miles. Live in Texas. Replaced windshield wiper blades and rear hatch wiper blades, replaced battery, replaced air filter, did complete tune up, replaced serpentine belt, will be replacing all shocks, struts and springs on car, trying to fix issue with map lights, dome light and door hatch light. Will change out the old window shade covers on exterior of car. Changed out all 4 tires. Using this as a daily driver, as I have a big Dodge Ram 1500 pickup that is just too difficult for me to jump in, due to the height. This will be my Dog Taxi for hauling my two dogs and for running to local shops and doctor appointments. Weill probably sell off the pickup. Hoping it remains dependable and loving it so far.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.