Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
2,084 Posts
Hard to see the difference from the picture angles.

Megan Racing Springs are not the best, or even close either. Eibach Springs are a better choice.

Christine ;)

·
2,084 Posts
With this being a new vehicle we will see lots of firsts.

I plan on making a few of them myself. I have already changed out my dome light for LED ultra white. Did my maps too but they turned out to be AMBER, looking for white!

Christine ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
In my experience in the MINI community, Megan Racing parts have been pretty good. They even asked owners of the non-supercharged MINI what they wanted in a affordable aftermarket exhaust. Once they got all the information they needed, they made one. Pretty cool of a company to do that. I do know that there are some horror-stories involving that company as well. So to each there own when it comes to Megan Racing I guess.

·
Registered
690 Posts
dammit. there just seems to be too much potential for failure from MR. I can't afford the Tanabe coilovers, so if I want an aggressive drop, i guess i'll have to wait for them to come out with the DFs. shizzle. :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
Put my megans on last night... super easy ... came out great .. cant wait to get my tires for my 18's so i can mount them up...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here are my 18's that im putting on.. just painted the red stripe blue cuz im wrapping my cube in our new energy drink soon...... so wanted it to match the blue on our can.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts