Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Great look on your Cube, have you noticed a big change in how the Cube handles now with it being lowered? How is the ground clearance , any problems with driveways or parking lot stops.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ride Quality is Great!!! No problems over speed bumps(i have to go over 4 of'm each way everyday).Oonce in a while,the ride might bounce,only if theres a dip on the road.The allignment still stayed perfectly straight, but i'm still going to get it done tomorrow.

Spencer(Bean Garage) Thanks for the Great Service,on-time delivery and nice talking to ya!!

·
2,084 Posts
Wait a few days and measure that again. I found that once the springs settle in the drop is a little more.

I did not really notice ride quality in my Fit till I got the Cube and drove the same crummy road and it was like wow did they fix this road?

My S-10 on Drop spindles, springs, blocks and drop shocks is like an empty hay wagon, it is a rough ride but it looks cool as hell for an 1997, 12 year old truck.

Drop for the look not the ride.

·
2,084 Posts
Don't except alot, I am talking a 1/4 inch on my Fit and maybe 1/2 on the S-10 due to the aggressive drop. But hay any is better than before. I think the springs settle in and the weight loads them. I could be wrong but I experienced the vehicle get lower after a week of driving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts