Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my rims put on... 18-8 +40 offset rims with 215/40/18 with megan lowering springs will post better pics soon just wanted to get one on... now on to my Mona Vie Emv energy drink full wrap next
(thats why i painted the blue on the rims to match the wrap that is coming )

·
Registered
111 Posts
More pics of ride height; how much lower are you? (taking the rims into consideration as well).

What is the advertise lowering height of the spring? 1.25? 1.75?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Xpressionz said:
What is the advertise lowering height of the spring? 1.25? 1.75?
Lowers the car:
Front: 2 inches
Rear: 1.75 inches

Twisted: Lookin sharp! No caps on the wheels? Any rubbing issues with the 18s and a full load? Post up more awesome shots when you can!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm getting my caps done right now with our blue mona vie logo and no rubbing turning or over bumps....... here is one more pic... ( with my phone )

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will get a pic from the back for you.... they are in alittle.. almost flush........ ya i cant wait to do my wrap.... it does get tons of looks.. but you should know that you get them too....

·
Registered
10 Posts
hows the ride?
wife just bought a Sage SL and i have an Element with Ground COntrol Coilovers/18's and it rides fairly rough...
she won't go for a rough ride.... ;D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its not rough.. its firm i like it.. looks better and drives better...... but its not to low.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
let's look at it this way- simply for a reference point-
say stock ride is 100 and soft. where is the ride lowered with a lowered number being firmer...
make sense?

·
Registered
10 Posts
sounds about right for aftermarket springs. can't really have your cake and eat it too with lowering springs can you...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i like the more firm feel.. just handles better and turns better.... feels like a go cart ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts