Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this back from the shop. I had this custom made for Tropical Cube ... a cool lower dash topper...Hawaiian Style to match my head rest.... Yes the Hawaiian Print Dash Toppers are for sale .... pattern will vary, Contact for details, comes with Velcro tape and material is on BOTH sides! Material is wetsuit material just like the seat covers that are made.
Other colors coming latter on

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, hopefully these will go into production within the next month or sooner. Anyone who wants one please contact me asap.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I dig the idea although I love my shag so I would want to add more shag in that spot. I wonder if I could find matching shag....now the wheels are turning

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looks good. I appreciate different tastes. However, the first dumpster I passed got my shag disk ;-)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks not sure of the exact price yet somewhere around $39.-$49. + shipping....talking to some people who can do production on these..... with 5 different colors, tropical like the one in the photo, black, camo, maybe another tropical print, tan.

I will keep you posted....

·
Registered
672 Posts
That material would probably be pretty grippy, too.

Jerry

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No nortt really it has double stick Velcro on the back to hold it just like the Nissan dash topper ...... (shag rug)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts