Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to see if anyone needs to part ways with their Krom edition grille. I am assuming this can be added to my SL Cube and would love to get my hands on one.

Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a huge bummer...was hoping to pop it in and have it color matched to my white cube. i did find out that the grille is 460 from Nissan...ouch

suppose I need to figure something else out

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no kidding...he should have said "have a seat...we need to talk b/c that part is $460" lol

oh well...was worth asking i suppose

·
Registered
472 Posts
although christine stated you would need the entire front end, im not sure why thats the case, the only difference between base a krom bumper is the base bumper follows the contour of the headlights and the krom doesnt. logically, it should fit

·
Registered
930 Posts
Since it follows to contours on standard cubes and doesn't on the krom, that would make the krom grill about 1.5 inches taller than the standard. A krom grill would be too large and would not fit. On the other hand a stock grill on a krom would fit, but there would be a large gap!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Chompsticks said:
Since it follows to contours on standard cubes and doesn't on the krom, that would make the krom grill about 1.5 inches taller than the standard. A krom grill would be too large and would not fit. On the other hand a stock grill on a krom would fit, but there would be a large gap!
Yea i went outside to look at my car after i posted that, and i wanted to kick myself in the head when i realized that was the case, good lookin out Chompsticks

·
Registered
981 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts