Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not initially, but you can add it. I wouldn't expect a Clarion for 200$ to have it though. That price is already a steal for a Clarion touch screen. I haven't looked into price of the nav unit. I'm used to using my iPhone so that wasn't a huge concern. But I like the fact that I can add it later on if I want.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Rubik said:
Not initially, but you can add it. I wouldn't expect a Clarion for 200$ to have it though. That price is already a steal for a Clarion touch screen. I haven't looked into price of the nav unit. I'm used to using my iPhone so that wasn't a huge concern. But I like the fact that I can add it later on if I want.
After some research I found that it can be added for $390 :no:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not trying to be a jerk, so please don't take the following like that. The internet makes it hard to convey tone.

That would make the combined unit 590. Where else can you find a touch screen navigation system from a good brand name manufacturer with a reputable name? If so let me know, because I would consider upgrading in a year or so. The Pioneers and Alpines I found were about 100$ more than that.

Reputable means not Power Acoustic, not Dual, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts