Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there Guys and girls New member here and just wanted to introduce myself right quick.. Louisiana Cube owner here, Just purchased it last monday 12/07/09 and freakin' lovin it.. Im sure i will read many posts here and reply to a few.. Thank yall...[]

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome aboard, any photos :)? I remember Louisiana -- got down there on a couple business trips way back and definitely enjoyed the Cajun cuisine (Red Snapper and all manner of wonderous dishes!) (Ah, yes -- the good old days of expense account :p)!) That was also my second visit to New Orleans and Bourbon Street and immediate locale -- tried to hit all the hot spots (skipped the T-shirt racks :(.). My first visit was with a buddy and a bug splattered VW bus. Ah yes, those were the days, my friend ;D!

·
2,084 Posts
I will be on the field of the Super Dome on New Years Day. When I say on the field I mean on the grass :yes:

85 Thousand people watching the Sugar Bowl and I am on the field. :sick:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Wow, you must be seriously into the football side of life :)! Still, although grass seating doesn't provide the ultimate in perspective shots, it's hard to beat for immediacy ;D! I'm hoping you have a truly enjoyable game to watch. Far better the Dome be used for football than the unfortunate state of affairs during the Hurricane Katrina aftermath :(! Many happy returns of the upcoming year :)!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see you will be attending the Sugarbowl!!! So will I, but is there a reason why you will be on the field??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts