Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought an '09 S with CVT today. Supposed to pick up on Saturday so I'll get some pics up then. Just like to thank everyone here, I've been doing tons of reading for the past while on here and I'm just glad to be one of you finally LOL.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the espresso bean/bitter chocolate colour.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BentoBox said:
congrats, How much OTD?
I got $600 off sticker. According to carcost they only make $1000 on the model I got anyways, so I didn't feel like dickering back and forth over the last $400. I'm sure there was more to be had but whatever.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked my Cube up today! Wife hates it LOL, says it's ugly. She's not a fan of the box's.

Anyways, here it is, took it straight from the dealership to home but it still got pretty dirty. Oh well, it matches the inside of my garage, so ignore the mess in the pics. The salesman put the dealerplate on and as you can see, I lost a bolt on the drive. I don't have one that matches and the ones for the front kit don't fit either. Oh well, gonna have to hit HD tomorrow for a bolt I guess.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Looks great, even a little extra character in the back ;D!

Man, you call your garage a mess? Thank God you can't see mine! (And yours is even insulated -- nice :p!)

·
Registered
157 Posts
nice ride
is there any plans to rid the steel wheels and hub caps

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No plans for wheels until spring. Next time I get days off I have to pull the stereo out of the car the Cube is replacing and transfer everything but the deck over. I've got LED's for the interior coming from Ebay. Want the Stillen exhaust, need a cargo organizer, then some wheels and maybe lower it and I'll be happy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You should put a vapor barrier over that insulation (and I hope the paper or foil
isn't toward the outdoors.) before it gets saturated with vapor from temperature
changes, your breathing, or other vapor creating processes in the garage. I'm
a stickler when it comes to insulating and energy savings.

How much are the Cubes in Canada? I'm just looking into the Cube. Comparing to
other boxies. I love the look of them. Practical not polished or pretentious.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vapor barrier is sitting in the garage too, just have to put it up. As for the paper or foil, we don't get that style of insulation up here. Not sure why, but we just get straight fiberglass batts.

My model of cube, which is the 1.8S with CVT, the msrp is $19800 or so.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice Cube you have... about your insulation sure hope you cover it otherwise you will be breathing micro particles of fiberglass and it will get into your lungs and cause major problems, just thought you should know. ???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts