Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer assured me that I wouldn't need CAA anymore with my new cube because of the Nissan road side assistance program. Thoughts? Just re-thinking it now that the snow is here. Are they going to come and pull me out of snow banks like CAA would?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Canadian Automotive Association like in the US how there is AAA.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I googled "Nissan road side assistance program". It looks like you have to pay out of your pocket, then send the receipts into Nissan for reimbursement. How dumb is that???

I'd stick with CAA. Nissan's warranties all suck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
CAA in Canada's coverage follows the driver, not the vehicle.
Suppose you're out with a friend and they've locked their keys in their car, which is your ride home. You can use your CAA to get a locksmith to come & unlock her car for free.
You won't be able to do this with the Nissan Roadside Assistance plan. However, if your cube won't start, is stuck, needs a batter boost, or has run out of fuel, the two plans are fairly similar. I believe CAA has many different plans available, and allow you discounts on some hotels, car rentals, etc.
For me, the Nissan plan suits, and its free.

·
Registered
410 Posts
ours is called bcaa, i kept it, had it for years now, it gives discounts on hotels which is nice and travel insurance is cheaper, aaa in the states.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts