Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying my first cube and i saw a really good condition 2003 Nissan Cube Rider E which only had 55k km for $8000, it looks amazing from the pictures however will definitely go up to have a look for rust under the car etc. could anyone tell me if they are good for fully 'sacking' them and it look gangsta as? i am also planning on putting subwoofers in the back but thats another story. thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got a 2009 Cube SL (76,000 miles) in basically mint condition (few minor scratches on skirt) for $4,000. I think you can find a better deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am looking at buying my first cube and i saw a really good condition 2003 Nissan Cube Rider E which only had 55k km for $8000, it looks amazing from the pictures however will definitely go up to have a look for rust under the car etc. could anyone tell me if they are good for fully 'sacking' them and it look gangsta as? i am also planning on putting subwoofers in the back but thats another story. thank you!
Take it from a current cube owner. I love my cube to the end, however this is not the car you want if you are keen on modifying. It can be done, there are Cold air intakes like K&N and Takeda, and even Turbos that will fit. There are also better deals out there. This one is unique, the sunroof and electric assist AWD are sick to someone who doesn't have it, but not worth a whole car.

Seriously if you are getting into modifying, tuning, racing or anything else along those lines - go the road more traveled. You can mod the hell out of a Civic, Integra, Miata, Lancer, Nissan Z, or even domestics made to look JDM are coming into style. And you'll save sooooo much money.

A cube is always going to look like a cube no matter what. It's definitely a choice. I drive mine every day. It doesn't put the power out unless you really hammer down on the gas. I seriously also wish it had a Manual Transmission... That makes low power cars fun as hell.

Find something light weight, with a manual that is known for being modifiable. It seems unoriginal, but makes it that much more satisfying when you have one that stands out. There are resources for these kinds of cars.

Cubes just aren't what I wished they would be. A cult classic definitely, but not a slick performance machine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts