Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone got the interior trim appliques.. here is a picture of them. i just picked up a pearl white 1.8S with the gray seats... i was thinking about adding these for some color.. here is picture i found on a cube with them in.. what do you think.. i don't know how much they would want for these price wise or what color.. i thought red and gray look good together. thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
Info straight from Nissan's website...

Interior Trim Appliqués (8-piece, 5 available colors)
Brighten up the air vents and window switches with an 8-piece set of colorful trim.

4 trim pieces around front air conditioning vents
2 trim pieces for front doors’ window switch surround
2 trim pieces for rear doors’ window switch surround
Color-coded to match exterior paint in: Scarlet Red, White Pearl, Super Black and Chrome Silver. Also available in simulated carbon fiber.

$210

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. A dealer on ebay motors has them for less, even with shipping.. i sent the seller a question this morning and have not heard back today, which is disappointing. maybe they work in in parts and is off on saturday.. still, i expected a response i will check with my dealer too and maybe one or two other dealers on their price.

·
Registered
50 Posts
my cube came with the carbon fiber ones.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've got the pearl white Krom which hias the titainium trim around the vents but not the Armrests. Thinking of pearl white overlays for the armrests and keeping the titainium.

·
Registered
50 Posts

from my temp radio I installed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
...there's always Krylon spray paint, made for plastics (hobby shop)...comes in all kinds of colors, and looks sweet. That's assuming the stock surrounds come off easily enough to set 'em aside for painting/drying, and reinstall just as easily.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have black interior with scarlet red ones to match the exterior. The dealer told me he found a red Cube and I started thinking about putting carbon fiber ones in it but when it showed up it already had the red ones in it. I liked it so they are here to stay.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I already ordered a set so I could paint them because I have the Caribean blue. I have already sprayed interior pieces before when I had my Scion XB so this will be a snap. ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts