Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these custom fitted pads (like mouse pad matarial) on eBay that fit all of the nook and cranny storage areas in our Cubes. I quite like the door and dash area pads, but I'm not sure I'd want to cover the cool water drop bottle holder surfaces. I also like the long skinny center console pad but don't think the square one and the space near the ignition look well fitted. This is actually a pretty good solution overall though for the price. I miss the velvet padding from my 07 G35 because nothing ever rattled in the storage areas. What do you think of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Non-Slip-Foam-Pads-Nissan-Cube-Dash-Console-Doors_W0QQitemZ350239101854QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item518be0939e&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ht_5819wt_941

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, except this stuff is custom die-cut to fit the cube's exact specifications. pretty solid time savings vs. diy.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Thanks for both ideas. Since my time isn't worth much, I'd probably DIY these... except for the cup holders. The thought of covering up the waves makes me sad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts