Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, my name is Tim.

I moved to Japan this August. I am working for a clutch company in the sales department. Before coming to Japan, I didn't get to see any cubes in Chicago but now I see them all the time! I will soon sell my s15 and try to pick up a cube!

there is my blog
http://witnessjury.blogspot.com/
here is my address. Hit me up if you need anything from parts from Yahoo Japan or some help with Japanese translations, I'll do what I can haha!

Here are some videos from a close touge last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGm0QPX9h5w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyPVVK4gjxQ

Don't mind my digi cam video quality!
Thanks all

tim

·
Registered
472 Posts
hey there tim! i couldnt help but read you were in japan, now im not in the immediate budget for these, but i was wondering if you could get your hands on a pair of the JDM cube headlights? im sure i am not the only one on this site interested in these, so i thought i would see if you could find these for us back in the states. Much appreciated -thomas

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cool Videos!! Is that the mountain from Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift...lol!

Hey,how do JDM headlights look like?? Any pics?

·
Registered
472 Posts
they are the lights on the cube that are up on the banner (top of the page where is says nissan cube life)
they are exactly the same except cleared out

·
Registered
671 Posts
asu242 said:
Hey all, my name is Tim.

I moved to Japan this August. I am working for a clutch company in the sales department. Before coming to Japan, I didn't get to see any cubes in Chicago but now I see them all the time! I will soon sell my s15 and try to pick up a cube!

Hit me up if you need anything from parts from Yahoo Japan or some help with Japanese translations, I'll do what I can haha!
Hiya Tim, welcome aboard :)!

That's going to be quite a change, an S15 to the Cube :eek:!
http://nissans15.com/

Thanks for the offer of Japan-direct parts help. It's good to finally know somebody over there ;D! Happy cube shopping!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for the offer of parts!! Have you seen any wagon life or other tuning magazine featuring cubes over there yet?

·
Registered
148 Posts
for starts if you wanna help then source out these parts for us....

off nissan.jp site

I want this one instead of the us one-->

jdm headlights

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Tim,

where in Japan are you? I will be coming to Japan in a couple weeks; I hope to buy some japanese sun visors, in Ikebokuro (SP???). Where are some good places to buy parts?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice! I spent alot of time in Ikebukuro, as it was the closest decent size station to where I was staying. I stayed in a little town called Hibarigaoka, at the Tatami Guest House. Now if you take the train to Nishi Tokyo City, which is about 25 minutes from Ikebukuro on the express (probably about a 180-280Y Ticket.) There is a pretty nice tuning shop named Howars. I can give you the info on the business card if you want it. You should also check out some stores called UpGarage. They sell used parts. Some good deals. Even if it's not for your car and it's cheap and small enough for a suitcase you can ebay it as JDM Tyte Yo, and make a profit. Notable fun things to do in Ikebukuro is to see Sunshine City. Lots of arcades if you like games (Japanese Arcades are the best), Tokyu Hands, a crazy awesome shop, and Amlux, which is a Toyota Museum and information center and also has a very small TRD shop on the top floor. The big Toyota Museum is in Yokohama, and is worth the 45 minute train and subway ride. A lot of automotive history is in that building. Let me know if there is anything else I can tell you!! Wow, I'm so excited for you.... and jealous!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Hey Tim, I was wondering if you are able to find any of the Cube "Rider" badges? I would love to get one of those. Let me know if you ever run into anything like that.

Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts