Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
The rear bumpers on the JDM Z12s are different than that of the USDM (The front may be too, not sure)....so that kit will have to be modified....

I'd rock that kit with the OEM aero front lip over that bumper....

·
Registered
23 Posts
the kit looks awesome. except.... that rear spoiler kills the look. but thats just me. im not a fan of rear roof spoilers on any vehicle

·
Registered
690 Posts
that's tight. i like the look better than the Krom edition grillz (no offense to my Krom bros and sisters). i'd be leaning more towards a "sporty" look than the cruizer that (i feel) the Krom conveys. i dig the rear wing...not too obnoxious. i'd buy it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi folks...
...I'm just now shopping for a Cube.
How readily available are grille kits and such ??
Some of those full 'checkered' grilles from previoius Japanese versions are appealing...just the upper part of the Krom is also good...
Anyway, whatever input you could offer would be great!

·
Registered
124 Posts
As of right now, the only places I've seen where you can get any accessories are from ebay or the dealership itself. What's more, the Krom accessories are only available on the Krom model itself.

·
Registered
26 Posts
:( ...whoa...alas...lol...well that's what they get :-\ puttin' such a combo out in the marketplace !!

Gives us all a reason to keep checkin' for stuff online. But if we can get portions or pieces of a kit like shown above (Impul), that'll be great. Good things come with time, right !?

·
2,084 Posts
Us early adopters will have to sit and wait, or make this stuff ourselves. Molding "one off" spoilers and such.
However the next year 2010 cubes will have pleanty of aftermarket toys to get and the style for the 09 and 10 will be different so we can use it.

Kinda happened to use Fit owners, wicked restyle in its third year.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Actually, we're working on <Link Removed> to retail all the cube parts available in Japan. Unlike most Japanese companies, we have a warehouse and logistics in the US and can offer payment via credit card. (no currency exchange, bank wires, etc. etc.) The website should be up and fully operational by the end of July ;)

ADMIN EDIT: Vendor link removed per forum rules Item #4

·
Registered
29 Posts
Parts available here in Japan are way more than the US but still aren't as many as I thought...oh well, just meas the site will get up and running sooner than later! =)

ADMIN EDIT: Vendor link removed per forum rules Item #4

·
2,084 Posts
I have said it before, this car will be the aftermarket dream machine. Nissan built this car for so many dealer options that aftermarket folks will see the playground.

I can see so many bolt on upgrades and mods available for us in a short time.

Christine ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sad thing is no kit companies here want to touch it. I have contacted 3 and they have no plans to make kits for them. :(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts