Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hi Adam and welcome. Been to Seattle many times, great place. We used to live in Spokane and the Tri-Cities. - Dan

·
2,084 Posts
Hey Adam,

This could have gone under "New Members" but I am sure no one including me will balk at where you posted it. We are a very open and accepting community. Nice to have you among us.

Christine

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome Whacky Wet Side Washitonian. ;D I was a Seattle area resident for 20+ years. Had to get out of the madhouse and moved to the Tri-Cities. Welcome. 8)

·
Registered
839 Posts
CubicKrom said:
Welcome Whacky Wet Side Washitonian. ;D I was a Seattle area resident for 20+ years. Had to get out of the madhouse and moved to the Tri-Cities. Welcome. 8)
Hey Cubic, so where in the Tri-Cities do you live? We lived in West Richland. - Dan

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've lived in Badger Canyon for the last 13 years and 5 years in Kennewick off Clearwater prior to that. When were you here?

·
Registered
839 Posts
CubicKrom said:
I've lived in Badger Canyon for the last 13 years and 5 years in Kennewick off Clearwater prior to that. When were you here?
I have a good friend name Dave Hannah who lives in Kennewick on Bruce Lee. We've been to Badger Canyon 4 wheeling in my Toyota truck.

We lived there from 94 - 96 then got a job transfer to Spokane. Our office used to be on Hanford property then it was moved to down town Richland. - Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts