Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How exactly do I go about doing that? Is this something i do from outside the Cube or do I have to open the back and unscrew something?

Thanks

·
2,084 Posts
There are several methods.

A few here have written a how to on it. I am not a fan of "Go look it up" I used to hear that on other car forums.

I like the fishing line trick, use the line like a saw and get behind the emblem with it and saw back and forth till it comes off. You will break a few pieces of line in the process. Use WD-40 or Goo Gone to get the rest of the black tape off.

I saw a credit card or similar card used too.

I am sure more ideas will flood in.

I removed my Nissan logo and be advised there are 2 tiny pins that protrude thru the metal. Once removed you will have 2 tiny holes in the door to deal with.

Good Luck

·
Registered
464 Posts
I used label and sticker remove r which someone else on here has mentioned. It works so easy ....spray on let it soak in for a few minutes ( this melts the glue holding it on) then use a PLASTIC PUTTY KNIFE and SLOWLY pry off the badge/logo.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I am waiting until summer to do this myself. The sun should heat up the adhesive enough to make the job easy!

·
Registered
671 Posts
none said:
I am waiting until summer to do this myself. The sun should heat up the adhesive enough to make the job easy!
Yeppers -- I've read 20 minutes of direct hot summer sun is enough to have the label practically come off with your fingers alone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts