Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a 2009 Cube with 156,000 miles on the clock. Anyone else has a high mileage Cube that's trouble free?

This week I have changed the shocks, top engine mount, pcv, wheel hub and everything feels great.
However, just wondering if anyone had changed the water pump or timing chain at such high mileage?

I'm thinking of keeping this vehicle until it dies and felt that I just need it to go over 200K for me to let it go.
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I currently own a 2009 Cube with 156,000 miles on the clock. Anyone else has a high mileage Cube that's trouble free?

This week I have changed the shocks, top engine mount, pcv, wheel hub and everything feels great.
However, just wondering if anyone had changed the water pump or timing chain at such high mileage?

I'm thinking of keeping this vehicle until it dies and felt that I just need it to go over 200K for me to let it go.
Any thoughts?
Keep it!
my 09’ cube has over 300,000 miles on it that I put on er’. It is a 6 speed, for some reason that top motor mount has to be replaced, but i have done the hubs and shocks...
Few other replacement parts, but what a great ride!!! Gonna try for 500k

1 - 2 of 2 Posts