Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my cube since November 15. My cube is the SL model, Steel Gray, with the Ginormous package. I traded in my beloved 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT AWD. Loving my cube so far, but I think I'll miss my Magnum in the snow. I live in northern Ohio.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome :)! That's quite a vehicle change, but frontwheel drive actually works pretty well in the snow. How are you liking your Cube?

·
2,084 Posts
I almost bought a Magnum to tow my boat but I wanted the red and they charged more for it. I got a Titan instead. Bigger trunk and way more towing power. :yes:

The Titan is a bastard step child as it only gets the hard jobs and never sees the love.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am really liking my cube so far. The Magnum was awesome in the snow, and I am afraid to drive in it, so....
Hopefully my cube will be able to get me to work in one piece! Looking at maybe getting snow tires. We'll see how it drives. We had a Taurus many years ago that was front wheel drive and it did fine in the snow. Just spoiled after that by a Blazer and then the Magnum.
I am an Angel fan, and a complete Buffy geek!!
;)

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'd think northern Ohio could justify a set of snow tires. I bought mine (Delaware) from TireRack.com, but DiscountTireDirect.com also has a selection. Read the reviews and ratings to help make a decision. I bought General Tire Altimax Arctic. Two bought by Canadian members are Pirelli Winter Carving Edge and Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3.

Here's a thread on the subject:
http://www.nissancubelife.com/forum/index.php?topic=1060.0

1 - 10 of 10 Posts