Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or this one

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, Im a long-time reader, and now I finally decided to become a member of this really cool site. I have been a happy owner of a '09 silver 1.8 S Cube since Late July. I have visiting this site for a while now, and I really like all the useful and insightful info I find here. I am not really that much of a "online communtiy" kind of guy, but this site is awesome, and I just had to join, so please excuse any mistakes I may make while posting or what not. :p

·
2,084 Posts
No problamo!

We were all new somewhere and don't worry if you screw something up. We are here to help you make it right.

Welcome to the community.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome AFMC, glad to have you join us. Nothing wron with being new to this or any forum, we're all new at some point. There are several Cube forums but this is where I hang my hat. Many of us are members of the other Cube forums, but I personally spend most of my time here. You'll find lots of information here as well a lot of friendly banter back and forth......yes, even in disagreements...LOL

The one thing we all agree on for sure, we love our quirky little cars and the quirky folks that own them. - Dan

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome. I too have been a long time lurker on forums, This is the first forum I have actually contributed anything to. I get so excited to see people actually respond to the posts I make and I really enjoy the wealth of great ideas here! :D

People are generally friendly and if you treat people's opinions with respect (while of course stating your own) it makes everything run pretty smooth. It always helps to read the posts carefully before responding. (but then as a lurker you already do that! LOL) :D I hope you can post some pictures of your new cube and I would like to know about any mods you plan to make. 8)

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts