Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
I lived in Florida for many years from the Panhandle to Central Florida. Florida is rapidly becoming one of those states where the cops are becoming less and less tolerant of anything beyond the norm. I'm talking about things like loud exhaust, dark tint, any lights not considered OEM, etc. Running very green headlights is just asking for trouble as is ANY HID conversion bluer than about 6000k. It's not that FL cops are assholes, but the crime rate in many areas are rising like crazy, and cops today are using any excuse to pull someone over to check them out. We give them a reason and they act on it. Use your best judgement. - Dan

·
Registered
253 Posts
So stupid... Why anyone would want something like that on their car is beyond me. Just like some of these cars I see around with lights so blue they look like black light. Knowing darn well you can't see 10 feet in front of you with these color temps. These videos are deceiving as the cameras compensate for the low lighting and jack up the sensitivity, making it look like those HID colors are bright.

I've seen these in person many times on the highway and my stock halogens would totally wash them out completely.

My advise, stay between 4300-6000k color temps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts