Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am in great need of your expertise, I have a Cube Krom 2010 with the start button, the vehicle doesn't start but it goes into accessory mode. I have recent battery and I also changed the batteries in the 2 keyfob. Do you have an idea of the problem that would prevent me from having my Cube towed to the garage?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Three years ago I bought my daughter a perfect 2009 Cube SL. I did some general maintenance including cleaning the mass airflow sensor, etc. Immediately afterwards the car intermittently turned over but wouldn't start. I had the starting system check and all was good. Then I did the following so I have no idea what soled my issue: New genuine plugs, new coils 9one was torns and may have been the culprit), new PCV valve, and finally, a mass airflow reset. https://www.knowyourparts.com/technical-resources/engine/nissan-throttle-body-relearn-procedure/#:~:text=Turn the ignition switch on and wait 3 seconds.,stops blinking and stays on.

If you recently cleaned your mass airflow sensor or throttle body, try the rest first

1 - 3 of 3 Posts