Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple as that :)

Here is a picture:

I'm trying to run my ipod cable and make a nice little holder in the divet underneath the E-brake. Any ideas on how to remove that center console? I can't find any. I'll add pics of the new audio in my car for the answer! :D
Got a pretty bad system

·
Registered
80 Posts
If i remember correctly there are a couple of places where you have to take some screws out.

Ok so when you sit on the drivers seat and put your feet down, to the right side of your right feet on the bottom part should be a place where there is a screw. Same thing on the opposite side.

On the front where there is a 3 cup holder location, look in there and there should be a rectangle plastic piece that pops out, under there should be a screw.

There is another cup holder that is between the driver seat and the passanger seat and you need to pop that same rectangle piece out and take the screw out.

Its been a while since i removed that, so this may not be correct but i am pretty sure

Let me know

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, you are definitely right! Except you only need to undo 1 bolt in the first cup holder and 2 in the back and that is it! Ipod cord is now all hooked up. I'll add new pics in a different thread and link them for you guys :]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was fooling around with a Nissan site in Japan and saw a cube (Yokohoma Box) that had a center console that works(gives you a place to put your arm) and a moon roof....it takes some fooling around (site is in Japanese) but you can see them under "equipment/amenities"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts