Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my fellow Cubers

A few weeks ago I traded in a 2008 smart car (dont make fun of me) For a Carribean blue Cube. So far I am astonished as to how well it handles and how much room is inside. I feel like it's a tremendous upgrade, and really enjoy all the bells n whistles.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. :yes:

·
Registered
410 Posts
well congratulations, you are now the third person i have heard of trading in their smart car for a cube, one person got a black cube and the other blue like you.

·
2,084 Posts
Welcome,

You will only get made fun of if you own a Honda :yes:

A few here own the Smart one has a Smart convertible.

Again welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome :D

I'm glad you guys aren't smart car haters. I really enjoyed my smart but grew tired of the janky transmission and suspension.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome Jay, as Christine said, we'll only make fun of you if you drive a Honda...LOL

As far as the Smart Car goes, I love them. I have a friend who has two, one Coupe and one Vert and he went from an HHR to the Smart. - Dan

·
Registered
671 Posts
mynameisjay said:
Hey my fellow Cubers

A few weeks ago I traded in a 2008 smart car (dont make fun of me) For a Carribean blue Cube. So far I am astonished as to how well it handles and how much room is inside. I feel like it's a tremendous upgrade, and really enjoy all the bells n whistles.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. :yes:
Congrats on your new Cube ;D! I imagine transitioning from a Smart to a Cube would be a life altering experience -- could they be much different? I've never been in a Smart car, but always thought them fascinating, probably perfect for compact urban living. The Cube brings an entirely different paradym, a more spacious one at that :)!

Welcome aboard :D!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts