Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am in the UK, and I have just joined your web forum here, hoping to get some help with bits and pieces, ideas, parts info etc, you know, the usual reason everyone joins these things.

Anyway, my car is a 2008 with a CR14DE engine, IMPUL s/c CR01 kit fitted last year, silicon+alloy tube cold air feed with mushroom filter down the back of the bay, Nismo/Weldina exhaust manifold coupled to a catback 2.5'' system with two silencers front and middle, and a REMUST twin 86mm round tailpipe backbox from a K12. I have V-MAXX 290mm 4 pots with floating discs on the front with HEL braided hoses f+r. Pi springs, 40mm/F and 30mm/R with Bilstein shocks f+r. Laile Beathrush front suspension tower upper alloy strut brace, Cusco lower wishbone brace, 16'' Rota Grid alloys.

There is one thing that is eluding me, and that is the alloy custom intake manifold that I have seen on a few cars. I have messaged the people that post their pics up, but get no reply. Can anyone here help? I assume this site is global, so hopefully someone out there has got one on their car, and can share some info.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts