Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the proud new owner of a Caribbean Blue Cube. I drove all the way to New Hampshire yesterday to pick it up, no one in my area had a blue one.

It turned so many heads on the way home yesterday. It is so much fun to drive, I think I just smile as I drive the car.

Oh and this is my first brand new car as well.

Connie

·
Registered
690 Posts
Congrats Connie! You got the best color! :yes: Dya name it yet? You're gonna have a grin plastered on your face for a long time! Get used to being a semi-celeb in your town for awhile! ;D

·
Registered
336 Posts
sweet, another member of the blue crew 8) i see that yours is an S...did you get a 6-speed or CVT? how are you liking it so far?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did not name it yet, looking for suggestions though, I want something as unique and fun as the car, I am a unique kind of person and like the extraordinary kind of things. My first moped when I was 12 was a Honda Gyro, fun stuff miss it.

The blue is an awesome color, I have been wanting a blue car for so very long.

This pretty lil baby is a manual, I drive a motorcycle and figured since my kids are more grown I can get a manual, but it is a little bit different than a bike but I will get it.

This is such a happy little car I love it so very much.

·
Registered
336 Posts
woohoo, mine is a manual, too! well, it will be once it arrives, since i had to special order it :roll: there's one other person i know of on the forum with a blue 6-speed.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Lady Moon said:
I did not name it yet, looking for suggestions though, ......

This is such a happy little car I love it so very much.

NYQB or QBNY (Tm)(I can see the hats and shirts already for this one ie; FDNY, NYPD) :yes:
or NYQBLUE :-\
Enjoy.
8)

·
Registered
8 Posts
blue crew! haha awesome. mine is a manual too. great choice, hope yours comes early cool guy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts