Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for cube Blogger(s)

- First things first, I'm an individual huge cube fanatics who runs a personal cube site.
- NOT a paid position, just doing it for the growth of the cubemunity
- You can check out the site at http://www.cubemaniac.com

I'm looking for a few people who might be interested in casually participating in cubemaniac.com. The site is 100-percent dedicated to the Nissan cube and I plan to have regular updates, tech info and features related to the Z12 cube.

No experience is required, just a love of the cube, competent writing and a desire to have fun doing it.

tyrone at cubemaniac dot com

To Admin/Moderators

- I hope you don't mind. I'm not a business and I have not intention of detracting from the community, just looking for more people who want to inform everyone else about what's going on with the Nissan cube.

- Also, I'll be posting any local and regional events and information on the site so if the admin/mods have anything, I'll be happy to plug it.

I hope you all read the site, I'm really looking to inform everyone interested in the cube and the parts available for it with news and information. I'm posting this on the three main cube forums to make sure no one misses the chance to work together on the site.

Thanks!
ty

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All fixed! Thanks for letting me know.

-ty

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bookmarked it! Looks good. Like that there are lowering springs. Dont know if Id go that route but never know.

Looks great. too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts