Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Cube
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 2009 Nissan Cube from a private seller. It had some issues. For starters when you drive it a while then you stop at a stop sign or red light it wont want to go wont accelerate but if you place it in to neutral and give it gas then allow it to decrease and place it in drive it will pull but only get up to 10 miles per hour. If you turn the car off and wait a few it will start and drive just fine.
I have changed the stepper motor in the transmission that was one problem that it said it could be but it didn't help it any.
I don't think it is the transmission its self because it does run and shifts but acts up after coming to a stop.
Can someone please tell me what I need to do to fix this cube.

I have also read that it could be the PCM Engine Computer ECM ECU anyone know if this will help fix it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
It sounds like a PC issue to me. When you restart the car, it's probably resetting a sensor that's malfunctioning. It could also be the CVT transmission. Hesitation usually signifies a loose belt, failing clutch pack or even low transmission fluid. Make sure your CVT fluid is topped off by the dealership.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts