Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know, there could be others I haven't yet noticed, but I today spotted a black SL outside my bank, complete with dash top shag :)! (Previous was a white 1.8 or S outside Lowe's.) This is a rare sighting for me, and I'm really tickled to see them. Go Cube :)!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Didnt realize there were other Delawarians on the board. Well I guess I'm a Virginian living in DE, but anyway. Hopefully in the next 1 day - 2 months you will be seeing another happy cube owner in the area. I just need to talk to my boss about if/when a bonus might be coming ;D

Which dealer did you go to Trevor, and how was the experience? I've been dealing with Porter.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greetings ;D!

I do deal with Porter, but for Mitsubishi parts (I've a 1990 :)). I haven't any experience with them yet for sales and service. I don't actually own a Cube, but I think they're pretty neat cars and it's fun to see one on the road.

Good luck with the bonus -- always a nice thing to have come together :)!

·
Registered
157 Posts
i just got back from Mississippi last night and i seen 4 cube's 1 brown 2 black 1 red all in Mississippi

·
Registered
27 Posts
I picked the Cube up last Saturday and on Monday had to make the 400 mile trip to work. Passed a red Cube on the drive, they waved, we waved... it was a beautiful thing LOL.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Absolutely, mutual recognition and appreciation is a beautiful thing :)! Many happy miles on your Cube :)!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The white cube was prolly me! My wife and i picked one up on December 27,2009. We have been out of the country for about a month... Might be another but possibly me. We enjoy it so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts