Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was actually going to create a thread on this - how come not many cubers prefer H & R springs? I have been using them on all my cars, japanese and german, for years. In my opinion, by the far the most superior of springs! However, if it is ONLY the lowest drop you are looking for, than H & R would not be it. H & R drop its like 1.5" - but its for a reason. Its designed for street driving and can be put on factory shocks. Now of course there is the racing version which drops the car like 2"+, bit aftermarket shocks are highly recommended.

So I highly recommend H & R springs for the cube or any car for everyday driving. The wont sag in time. Most of the other spring WILL sag over time and your car will bounce all over the place!

·
Registered
690 Posts
H&R actually had PN out specifically for the Cube way before the other guys...except, the drop was almost non-existent. <1.25"? what was the point? "spend less, get more" was my reason for the megans. "cheaper" by almost half. more aggressive drop. i don't think there's an aversion towards H&R, just not aggressive enough for peeps. the sports came out too late, i think. i don't buy the bs branding game ppl play with their rides. this co vs that co. do what's right for you and your ride.

peace,
elD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts