Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
New here and shopping for a Cube for the wife. Live in IL direct across from St. Louis.

Finally drove a Cube today. So far it's pretty cool. See more in the in the test drive/purchasing section.

C.

·
193 Posts
Sorry about the late welcome, but WELCOME!!! :D

I'm in IL as well, but up in the middle of the state.

Hope you're enjoying your Cube!

-Gren

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not enjoying it..yet.

Dealer is trying to locate one with the select options we want. Thought he had one, but says he could not secure it.

Still trying though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
White or silver with light gray interior in the SL trim w/ the SL Perfered pkg.

Don't really want the useless options like the cargo organizer, lighting, ground effects, etc.

This is for the wife so the white or silver is set in stone. I could live with bitter chocolate, but thats me.

·
Registered
140 Posts
welcome!

imo, gotta have the intelligent key. it really comes in handy.

·
Registered
336 Posts
homeline: don't fret if they can't find one in your area - you can always order one from the factory! it shouldn't cost any extra, but you'd have to wait up to 90 days for it to arrive.

·
2,084 Posts
coolguy said:
homeline: don't fret if they can't find one in your area - you can always order one from the factory! it shouldn't cost any extra, but you'd have to wait up to 90 days for it to arrive.
You will have to stress this request as they will not openly offer it, to down right refuse. They want to sale in their current month to look good. It also gives the buyer time to regret the purchase an reconsider.

·
Registered
336 Posts
ChristineK said:
You will have to stress this request as they will not openly offer it, to down right refuse. They want to sale in their current month to look good. It also gives the buyer time to regret the purchase an reconsider.
i suppose i got lucky because both dealerships i went to were willing to submit an order, though the first one tried to charge me $750 more for some extra crap, which is why i went with the second place...the first was more than happy to cancel the order and give me a refund for the deposit. guess they view orders as an inconvenience, whereas the second place was simply happy to have my business!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
coolguy said:
Yeah, they have pretty much balked at that.

Kinda of getting ticked. Both my salesman and the sales manager were out of the office today. So nothing was done on locating me a car. Spoke to another manager and explained the situation. He assured me I would be getting a call in the morning.

I've searched a 400 mile radius around my area and found nearly a dozen cars that I can live with. Will start calling tomorrow. Might be a road trip this weekend.

·
2,084 Posts
homeline said:
I've searched a 400 mile radius around my area and found nearly a dozen cars that I can live with. Will start calling tomorrow. Might be a road trip this weekend.
That is what I did, I found the car and called my dealer and said "get this car" I called the dealer that had the car(one state away) one hour later and he had not heard from my dealer. I told the dealer who had my car I would be there the next morning to pick it up and it was ready when I said I would be there and I was in and out in 30 minutes with my new cube.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts