Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a brand spankin' new 2010 Cube this morning with only 50 miles on the clock and am loving it! I traded in my beloved '02 Miata for the Cube mainly for the fact that I need more than two seats and doors for me, my girlfriend and her wonderful daughter. I know I'm gonna miss the Miata, but I know I'm going to love this little Cube as well.

Anyway, here's what I traded...

And this is what I drove home in afterwards...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trevor - Yeah, it was a shame to get rid of the Miata, but it was 8 years old and some money was going to have to be dumped in it soon, plus like I said, I need the extra doors and room.

1HoT - St Pete and Lakeland, but mostly St Pete.

Starbuck - Thanks!

And thank all for the warm welcome. I can already see I'm gonna have fun with this car and this forum! ;D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome and congratulation on the new Cube, I'm sure you will love it and they are a blast to drive. You will be so much safer and will have plenty of room for everyone.
If your looking for a great deal on wheels and tires I highly recommend AK Tires and Wheels on Ulmerton in Clearwater. I too am in the Saint Pete area....Tropical Cube.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Chops, welcome and congrats on your Cube. Sad to see you had to give up your Miata, it looks like it was nice one. My son has an 02 Miata and lives in Cocoa (Port St. John).

I have a black 09 6 speed Cube, bought it from Daytona Nissan. - Dan

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, talk about a small world! LOL

Yes, I want to get some wheels for it eventually, but right now I want to tint the front door windows and lightly tint the windshield to protect the dash from the nasty Florida UVs. Then I want to swap out the headlight bulbs for some good HID's since I do have my traveling at night, 50 miles worth each way every day.

After all of that's done, then maybe I'll look into getting some wheels. When I do, I'm going to stay with 15's to keep the weight down and still use the stock Toyo tires. However, I would like to go with slightly wider wheels with slightly deeper offsets in the rear to keep the wheels/tires flush with the fenders since the rear fenders stick out a tad more than the fronts.

Yeah, I have some plans for this puppy! ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
well im glad u like the cube i am also new to the cube scene i just bought a white pearl 1.8 s automatic and live in the kissimmee orlando area this is a nice board

1 - 11 of 11 Posts