Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Qbrs in the greater Boston area to start a club. Charity fundraisers, rallies, get togethers etc. Mine is the only Cube I have seen on the road here. Someone else must have one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live on the South Shore. I have been looking for fellow Cubes on the road as well. My wife says she saw one in the next town over from us, but I haven't seen it yet. Travel North to Braintree each weekday on Rte 3 to take the 'T' into Boston. Would be very interested in a Cube Car club.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live on the South Shore as well and work in Boston. If we get more replyies we'll come up with a central location to meet for coffee or whatever. DP

·
Registered
15 Posts
DonPaulB,

I have yet to see a cube on the road. My wife claims to see one everyday near our house. Are you near or do you travel on Rte 53 near Hanover?

johnwdw

·
Registered
29 Posts
im getting mine this weekend also on the south shore, and i see a krom one in kingston every day, so they are out there

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey all I live on the North Shore and every time I'm on Rt1 you would think I was driving a space ship i would love to meet some fellow Cubists!!!

Charlie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts