Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is the first phototype it is working now i am running it in my car right now. It sounds great!!!! I will post up video soon.
i do not know why the r&d guy painted it blue maybe because it looked really ugly but its just the phototype.

this is the 2nd one they made because the first one was having problems but it was fix. this one looks all nice already because they used the versa pipe and cut it up to fit our cubes. This is to me is just like any other intake. I love the first one alot more the sound is better and it gets more power. I tested both of them and im loving the first one But did not do a dyno yet.

Fujita is awesome even gave me this

when i post up a video of the first phototype i thnk all of you guys are going to buy it.
they are probably going to make the first phototype and sell that since it gets more power and i like it better =]

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi! seems like everyone is lurking these days!

The next thing I am going to do to my Cube is an Intake I just have to accumulate the $$ :D

I was a little confused by your post.

Which one was the first one they tried? The blue one or the silver one?

and Which one made more power?

and why did they have to make a second one? What was wrong with the first one?

Thanks!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the first one is the blue one. The blue one was taking in too much air at first thats why they made a 2nd one using the versa pipe. But during the time they were making the versa pipe the first one was being fit by the r&d guy. so now the blue one is good. the blue one gets more power.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Any idea of price yet. I see you have gas struts on your hood was that a kit or DIY? Looks cool I'm not to keen on the Cube's prop rod. That a great idea.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not sure about how much they are going to cost probably like around 200$? i will have to ask them. The dampers are NRG if thats what you were talking about? I have a pair for sell. =D

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol im not sure if they are going to make it in blue the R&D guy was just like hey im going to paint this blue. lol Fujita powder coats some other colors tho maybe you can ask for a blue one

·
Registered
715 Posts
yeah will do that because im tired of the polished looking one and i know that,s how usually they do their intakes, thats another reazon why i like the stillen a lot because is painted in gray
but def. i will keep an eye for their intake once is out

·
Registered
50 Posts
Any updates on this? I've got a Fujita SRI (powdercoated in a wrinkle black finish) on my Altima Coupe and I love it! I'll be holding off my intake purchase for the cube until Fujita releases theirs...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ESP said:
Any updates on this? I've got a Fujita SRI (powdercoated in a wrinkle black finish) on my Altima Coupe and I love it! I'll be holding off my intake purchase for the cube until Fujita releases theirs...
they told me about 1 week ago they are going to have it rdy in about 2 weeks. we are done with all testing just waiting for them to make the real one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That's fantastic! Thanks for the update! Now, since FujitaOnline is kaiboshed, are there any other online retailers such as them that I could order from? Keep in mind that I'm in Canada and it seems as though there are an increasing number of American retailers that refuse to ship up here... :(

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ESP said:
That's fantastic! Thanks for the update! Now, since FujitaOnline is kaiboshed, are there any other online retailers such as them that I could order from? Keep in mind that I'm in Canada and it seems as though there are an increasing number of American retailers that refuse to ship up here... :(
dude if anything ill shipp you one

·
Registered
715 Posts
nice! once is out i will dump my stillen lol! :D :D same with the exhaust i will be looking into a new exhaust soon with a titanium tip kinda like the greddy ones

1 - 20 of 28 Posts