Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2003 Cube
just wondering what is the best fuel type to use for it?

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
USE THE FUEL THATS RECOMMENDS IN YOUR MANUAL DONT DEVIATE, i WAS TOLD THAT SWITCHING DIFFERENT OCTANE FUEL COULD HARM YOUR ENGINE AND CAUSE PROBLEMS. STICK WITH WHATS RECOMMENDED IN YOUR OWNERS MANUAL.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
USE THE FUEL THATS RECOMMENDS IN YOUR MANUAL DONT DEVIATE, i WAS TOLD THAT SWITCHING DIFFERENT OCTANE FUEL COULD HARM YOUR ENGINE AND CAUSE PROBLEMS. STICK WITH WHATS RECOMMENDED IN YOUR OWNERS MANUAL.
My cube didn't come with a manual where's the best place to obtain one?
Mid 2003

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Now I will share with you a resource where you can learn everything about any engine and how to feed it properly so that it doesn't harm. Resource - cararac.com. To be serious, you need to know precisely what kind of fuel and where to pour, because the least that can happen-you stall somewhere on an empty road on the side of the road. I think you understand that the engine can die on the highway, and the consequences can be terrible. Fortunately, at most gas stations, the design of filling guns is arranged correctly. You will not be able to insert a diesel gun into the gas tank and vice versa. But be careful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts