Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Forum!

Cargo oranizer
The only problem is that the styrofoam inserts are missing and there are two buckles missing I think, I could be wrong about those. Maybe someone on here can tell me if there are 4 straps hold it in place or only 2 straps???

Also have an OEM cube grill FS (Not a krom grill, but bone stock cube grill. I was going to experiment with it but since my grill got warrantied I don't have a need for it. It is original no modifications to it.

2009 Have my factory krom radio for sale too...no satellite radio...

2009 IPOD connector

Anyways, feel free to make an offer or PM me!

Chomp Chomp Chomp!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Re: FS Rear Cargo Organizer

Chompsticks,

I've attached (I think) the installation manual for the Cargo Organizer. You can look and see what parts were originally included. It refers to 2 front straps and 2 rear straps.

Hope that helps - Guy

Attachments

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS Rear Cargo Organizer

You are awesome MoonBus! Thank you! +1

Okay guys, so the only straps are the two front ones on my cargo organizer. No styrofoam, or rear straps.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i just noticed when i pulled the seats down that it does have styrofoam under the cargo organizer to make it level to the seats. I also saw this is an old post but hey I just got my Cube last month.

So i guess my question is...did you finally get it all settled in your Cube?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nmar056 said:
i just noticed when i pulled the seats down that it does have styrofoam under the cargo organizer to make it level to the seats. I also saw this is an old post but hey I just got my Cube last month.

So i guess my question is...did you finally get it all settled in your Cube?
I just DIY my own cargo organizer and it works much better than stock. So the old one is up for sale cause I do not need it anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts