Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife got her Cube three weeks ago. We bought it at Don Davis in Arlington, TX, and they have a new owners dinner once a month. We just returned from it, and it was a nice touch for a dealership to have something like that. They had Red, Hot, and Blue cater the event which wasn't too bad. They had several managers discuss the service department, body shop, and a police officer gave advice about auto accidents. They broke down the group into smaller groups according to the car you purchased. Each group gathered around the specific vehicle in the service area, and a service advisor answered questions. They also gave door prizes. Yes, I know, I'm well aware that I paid for all of this when I bought the new car. Anyway, here is what we won. Not bad, but some older guy won a Garmin Navigation unit and then won the grand prize: a $250 service/parts gift certificate. A Flip video camera was given away too.

David - Dallas, Tx
10' Nissan Cube SL
07' Honda Fit Sport
00' Nissan Xterra
91' Nissan NX2000

·
Registered
472 Posts
thats pretty cool,
that titan mug will look real nice in your cube...?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I talked to Don Davis, never went out there. Couldn't find a car, said he'd look and call when he found one. Guess he didn't look very hard, finally some woman called for the salesman as I was down to choosing between a green one and a red one that I found myself. Missed me by 10 minutes.

Sounds like fun, I didn't get diddly. Wound up getting one in Denison that they drove down from Tulsa.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Wow, the most my dealer gave me was a ton of spam & a thousand dollars less in my bank account. Glad to see a good one!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice score!! I got a couple freebies with mine. 2 crappy coolers, 3 extra bags of door bands, a clip on organizer thingy and an extra ipod cable. Not too bad, but I am envious of that sweet coffee mug! ;)

·
2,084 Posts
I got buttkiss extra! But I also adopted early and people were paying over asking at that point just to get one so I don't feel to bad. I paid exactly MSRP and got an extended warranty. However the upgrades I have done have improved the vehicle huge.

Everyone love's the sugar cube. Now with it's amazing loud horn I am armed to do some damage. Hope I dont get shot :eek:

·
Registered
212 Posts
anxiously waiting for my dealer to call to pick my car up tonight as it's in route from another state today... Hopefully I get it tonight instead of tomorrow morning (got the kids tonight, who are stoked as much as I am about getting it).

NO hold in hand free stuff... HOWEVER I think I have the ultimate free prize...

My dealer Ft Wayne Nissan part of The Bob Rohrman Auto Group, provides 100% free oil changes for LIFE on any new car purchased at their dealership as well as free car wash every oil change. ;D ;D ;D

Im a valvoline guy but prefer pure synthetic oil, might as about cost to upgrade to the good juice as valvoline gives a 300,000 mile engine guarentee on synthetic oiled motors! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts