Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey forum! So I am looking for new wheels since I lost a rim and tire to a pothole. I have narrowed it down to a few wheels. There are soooooo many to look at that there was no way yo look at every wheel. So far I am leaning towards the konig again 4 or the xxr 508. The xxr962 I cannot decide between gold or gunmetal

so yea! let me know what you guys like. I just like to have more than one opinion.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: Looking for new shoes. Please help

I say go gold...looks super clean on a white cube.

·
Registered
394 Posts

Of those you posted, I like the first ones best. Awesome wheel !! Unless you WANT to spend alot of money, can't you just replace the wheel and tire that was ruined, or aren't they available anymore? Check out victoriatire.com 8)

·
Registered
672 Posts

I guess you'll be transferring the TPMS sensors form the original wheels? They are expensive to buy.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

They are not available anymore, they also had to be sanded and repainted. I did find the
once and the rim was 250 for one. Then again they probably are not the exact same. Then I would
have a weght balance issue. As far as the tmps sensors they should be able to swap them
out when I swap the tires.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thankfully the cube doesn't seem to track too much road grime on the the wheels. Yea I would agree the last ones would get on my nerves while cleaning. I do like the Enkei wdms because they look sort of similar to the stock chrome rims. I am just not sure if I want to go that route, Otherwise I can just keep the stock rims I already have. THe biggest thing I like about the Konig again 4 is that it only has the 4x114.3 bolt pattern. All the other wheels have two bolt patterns. ALthough I guess they would be easier to sell with two bolt patterns. THe offset on the konigs is 45mm. That would make the wheels sit more inside the fenders right?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Okay, So I have decided on getting either gold or bronze rims. so now the choices are ... LOL I am debating between the bronze falken hanabi's and the gold sprtmax XXR 962. The falkens are about 3 or 4 lbs lighter. I think the Helo he888 would be pretty cool looking. ANd the five ad are pretty nice but a little more expensive than the first two. If you guys find anything else that looks pretty cool let me know. There are way too many freaking wheels out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I have seen those and I really like them but they come in 18x8 right. Unfortunately I am limited to 18x7.5 or smaller width. My tires were already a little bit stretched on the 7.5 and I do think I would feel safe stretching them to an 8 inch wheel. Thank you for the thought! :)

·
Registered
929 Posts

Normally the Helo's would make me puke, but on a Cube it might just be so JDM VIP style that it works.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Alrighty, I know what I am going for now. I was going to go for the sportmax/xxr 18x7.5 but at 26lbs a wheels I said never mind and decided I am going to go for the falken hanabis which are only 19lbs a wheel. which would end up being about 28 lbs lighter on the unsprung weight especially for such a small car. I would love to get the Helo's but I do not think an 18 inch helo will look right on the cube. It would have to be 19 or 20 but they do not make those with 4 lugs and I surely cannot afford those or would sacrifice the comfort.

Here is what they look like on a black golf...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts