Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
wow I hope you can figure out how to keep the Cube.... yard sales, sell items on e-bay, second job at home do anything you can to keep it....

Since you have a computer you can start a home based business, advertise your skills and make money from them: photographer (family portraits) graphic design service: cards, signs, display ads, mailers, flyers. There has to be something you can do to earn extra cash. Ever since I was a kid in my early teens I have worked and always had a second income even when I was in the military I always had a second job of some kind, I retired 7 years ago and still work out of my house, I make enough each month on the side to pay for my Cube.

Best of luck to you.....

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, thank you for all the kind words!!!! Yes I try to be active on this forum (albeit sometimes highly opinionated) because I love Cubes... they deserve more of the spotlight than Nissan gives them. I still have people come up to me & tell me how much they like my Cube, and how they really want one!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Well I too would hate to see you go (opinions welcome), you've been one of the more active members and your input is always welcome. I hope you can find a way to keep your Cube and remain active. Good Luck. - Dano

Note to self......I too can be quite opinionated...LOL

·
Registered
657 Posts
so any luck on keeping the cube? or any buyers? i dont know how much a 09 sl would drop but 15k doesnt sound bad for a pretty much brand new sl

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the kind words :)

I hope to remain active here as a Cube fan, and one day buy a used Cube (perhaps from a fellow member???).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts