Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Winter Park, FL. Traded in my Mini Cooper S because I needed something bigger. I had to have something fun and unique and the Cube filled both those things! I have a 2011 Pearl White SL(seems to be the popular color). Thinking about some graphics to make it unique. I was part of 2 Mini Cooper clubs in the area. Would love to see a Cube get together soon! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is a Sonic Drive Thru at 5399 Internation Drive, Orlando. The MINI club used to meet there. Also, Chick Fil-A on 17-92 in Winter Park near Fairbanks Ave is a good place to meet. We have had a VW meet there before and the Manager put something together for us on Saturday nights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would be up for a Friday or Saturday night meet but it would have to be in December. I can call Chick Fil A in Winter Park to see if they would do something for an un-official Cube Club. Do we want to include Jukes too?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am not very familiar with the Orlando area other than Disney. I live in the Tampa. In the past I have been to a few Mazda car meets at Ft. Desoto. They have always had a nice turnout. Plus there are lots of tables and grills, restrooms, etc. Lots of parking and the beach. I know it's kind of chilly now for the beach but in the future it might not be a bad idea.

101 - 120 of 124 Posts