Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Square1 said:
cube1911 said:
Yep Same Here u also in the Orlando area 8)
Right now we're in TN but used to live in Mims although I bought my Cube in Daytona. We're planning to move back to Central Florida in the not too distant future if we can get things to work out. - Aloha, Dano
Oh cool! I hope things work out for the best for you and your family. We definitely need a Cube meet someday.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lynia said:
Got mine at Reed......should have gone to Lake! Have either of you had a good experince with the service department at Universal? My sales guy at Reed was great and the girl that does appointments is great too, but the rest leave a lot to be desired. When my 6'2" , 280lb service guy stopped for me to hold the door open for him, I knew there would be problems...... :no:

I won't go in to the porter that wanted to eat shell his peanuts in my car.
I honestly can't tell if my experence is stellar with Universal Nissan. I mean Brian, my service rep for 3 years now with my fiance's Sentra 2.0S is really nice and excellent, but I'm a girl and don't really know any better. My fiance also doesn't know much about maintenance. LOL. I wouldn't know if they were recommending services we don't really need. We usually just do all those rec services per miles. I can say that he's professional and usually recommends customized services rather than the service intervals. He also sees us without an appointment same day and takes a look at the car quickly when we have alight on. Its been little things like the gas tank was a little open and they did fill the tires up when the TPMS came on for tires we didn't buy from them. LOL. I had a VW beetle before I traded it in for this cube and hated the serivce reps there... so I guess I like Universal Nissan so far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry to throw any conversation off topic, but just wanted to let you know, I am in the central Florida area. I live in Titusville, where they launch they space shuttle. Not too many cubes in my area yet. I've seen them in Orlando and wondered if there were any meets to hit up in the area...

·
Registered
839 Posts
toosquared said:
Sorry to throw any conversation off topic, but just wanted to let you know, I am in the central Florida area. I live in Titusville, where they launch they space shuttle. Not too many cubes in my area yet. I've seen them in Orlando and wondered if there were any meets to hit up in the area...
Welcome and AWESOME to being in Titusville. I wish we were..LOL

But we'll be back, and when we return we'll host g2g's again. - Dano

·
Registered
253 Posts
All this time and I've never posted in here. I'm in St Pete and have had my Cube since January. I've put over 12k miles on it so far as I work in Lakeland. I have yet to see many Cubes around, although 1HoTCuBe spotted my Cube down the street from his office a few weeks back. The few that I have seen are all stock and as far as I know, none are on this forum.

As if you guys haven't seen pics of my Cube on here yet... LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm here in Clermont, not too far from Lakeland. I get down there once in a while, perhaps we'll pass eachother!

61 - 80 of 124 Posts