Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after abusing the poor cube a few extra 300 miles ??? i finally got ready for the cube,s tune up gathering a handful of stuff i got it going and with lots of pics heree we go ;D

first things first MOBIL 1 5W-30

and when i say tune up i mean TUNE ITTT UP he he!

ac autotechnic oil block adaptor

ac autotechnic oil cap (see it matches my wheel design! i love it)

ac autotechnic batterie tie rod

mobil 1 oil filter (testing the oil block adaptor...im a friend of the triple make sure it will fit lol!)

a pic of the gauge sensor installed and ready on place

next pics is all done and ready and everything in place...notice another mod for the cube.....look carefully and see if you notice my engine bolts....the oem ones are gone

now if you are wonder why did i install a oil block adapter a sensor? here,s the answer
the guys from ATI decided to join forces with this endless project cube and hook it up with a pair of stri gauges (volt, oil temp) as well as a e-pod that i will be installing soon part of a crazy project on my brain ;)

thanks to Mark at ATI you guys rock!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Awesome! Your engine bay looks excellent! I can't wait to see what the epod looks like installed. Your cube is starting to look hella good! :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have to admit your mods are looking great on the engine.... any part number for the oil filler cap? any part number and source information for all of us on here who envy your mods would be appreciated. :yes:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TropicalCube said:
I have to admit your mods are looking great on the engine.... any part number for the oil filler cap? any part number and source information for all of us on here who envy your mods would be appreciated. :yes:
kinda....lol!
the oil cap package had a label in the back that said (nissan,honda,subaru) after we tested it in the cube the guy from ac told me that is the same one that guys buy for their 240sx and 350z, i was very surprised that is the same for hondas and subarus...because you think rite away and it will actually fit nissans,infinitis,hindas,acuras,subarus and saab cars which are a lot, same goes for the batterie tie rod is made for hondas but if fitted nicely on the cube

you will find their stuff at ebay or their own website...they are changing server so their website is down rite now,im sure shops like bean garage can get them for you easy...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Glad to see I wasn't the only one that was going to use the clear pvc hose on my intake when I get it. That black rubber hose they send with it looks like doo doo.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Coming along GREAT Damien :)

·
2,084 Posts
I agree this looks great. So if I missed it above did the oil filter change or are you still using the right model number? That number does not look like the factory model number.

I like the replacement for the pop clips.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ChristineK said:
I agree this looks great. So if I missed it above did the oil filter change or are you still using the right model number? That number does not look like the factory model number.

I like the replacement for the pop clips.

thanks! ;) those red screws are actually really easy to find and very affordab, as usual i took the risk to find out if they fit on the cube but they do, you can find them at ebay when you type nissan cube around the 3rd. page you will see them, they have them in red,gold,black and stainless steel

the oil filter is the oem replacement im guessing ;D i told the guy from auto zone i wanted all mobil 1 so thats the filter he give me, i think all if haves is a Y on it

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not too sure about what you saying? lexan hood meaning a fiberglass hood? my hood is carbon fiber oem style i been trying to convence my friends at fiber images to create a vented hood...you know a vented hood will really be a great adition to almost all the intakes that are out there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts