Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( I totaled my cube on feb 27th, Hit a cable guardrail heading south on I-87, I was headed to work, caught some slush and could not bring it back, My cube is dead, I loved it but truly believe it was the wrong choice in vehicle for me, No clue what is next, good luck to all and have fun Cubin it, and the ITSACUBE license plate for NY will be available in about a week!!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
That sucks! My Cube was wrecked... and after 9K in damages I wish they'd totalled it. Good luck with whatever you choose for your new vehicle.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Cubeaholic said:
I loved it but truly believe it was the wrong choice in vehicle for me
Why do you say that?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I almost got it yesterday on the interstate and IF mine would have been totalled I would be back at the Nissan dealership looking for another Base 6spd, but that's just my opinion. Hope you have better luck with your new car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I loved the car but living in the way way up northeast and with the slush and snow and also ice that we get, I need to get an awd or 4wd, I am not knocking the cube as it was my choice to buy it, it served it's purpose, great gas mileage, roomy, fun and practical, I LOVED it, but hindsight 20/20 I would get a rogue or something similar, It bums me out because I was hoping to pass the cube on to my son when he turned 16, please realize I am NOT bashing the cube, Steer clear of cable guardrails, the turn the cube into a mangled mess!!!!

·
Registered
715 Posts
not really the first totaled cube.
i saw a white one at ebay for only 5grand because it was involved in a accident, i saw it back in november last year, it wasnt so bad on the damage really i wish i had $5 gees with me at that time i would fix it and have two cubes

good luck with your next ride

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I knew there were other cubes totaled before mine, just thought it was a catchy topic header, LOL, It's funny because everyone who saw the pics of my cube said the damage did not look that bad, which it really didn't, but the driver side front tire took the whole impact and it demolished the suspension, wire harnesses, 2 doors, rear bumper, hood, front bumper and everything behind it, the issue was state farm could not find a value for my car, there are 2 books they use to value it and only one had mine listed, I will miss the cube and really enjoyed the short time I had with it,

Rick

·
Registered
715 Posts
sucks man :(
sometimes i do get afraided about that, for more than twice i think the rotoras save me from a nasty accident from the last couple rain storm seasons

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm sorry about your loss, but thank goodness you are okay. Hope your next car brings you even more happiness and keeps you safe just as much as your Cube did and even safer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts